job #12,641: Assistant or Associate Professor, Tenure Track, Department of Community & Environmental Health - Boise State University
The Department of Community and Environmental Health is looking for a motivated tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor for Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (EOHS) program. The selected candidate will coordinate the EOHS emphasis in the BS in Public Health undergraduate program. Candidates with a history or strong potential of effective university teaching and research resulting in external funding and peer-reviewed publication and a commitment to service at the department, college, and university levels will be considered.Skills/Eligibility:
- An earned doctorate in environmental and/or occupational health or closely-related degree.
- Experience working in an EOHS field
- A strong commitment to working with students and fostering their professional development.
How to Apply:
- cover letter
- curriculum vitae
- statements outlining teaching and research interests and experiences
- contact information for three or more professional references