job #12,650: EHS BDS Senior Manager – Vertical Lift - Boeing
The Boeing Company is seeking candidates with solid Enterprise Health and Safety (EHS) knowledge and the ability to work strategically, proactively, and collaboratively with the EHS organization, EHS Leadership Team, Business Stakeholders, and supporting functions. The position requires a leader that is versatile with strong leadership skills, including: agility, decision making, project/program management, creative problem solving, critical thinking, written and verbal communication, and an active relationship builder.
You will be part of developing and promoting a culture of safety where human life and health is valued, it is the belief that all injuries and incidents are preventable and safety is key to a strong business.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater is required (with preference for a technical degree) and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Experience leading, coaching, hiring, and developing people including those who are not your direct reports.
- Strong leadership and team building, project management, technical, communication skills.
- Strong leader of people; strengths in developing individuals, teams and creating a diverse & inclusive work environment
- Strong project management, business operations, and finance acumen.
- Proactive in understanding and anticipating business and external stakeholder requirements.
- Strategic thinker; ability to align external requirements within the broader organizational goals.
- Ability to effectively manage ambiguity and to collaborate and partner with business leaders
- Excellent communication skills in both business and technical context and at all levels within stakeholders are required.
- Exceptional business judgment and strong strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated abilities in preparing and delivering presentations in front of both small and large audiences at all levels.
- Successful candidate must have demonstrated abilities to manage multiple projects and processes under complex environments.
How to Apply: