job #12,594: HSE Leader - Arclin
The Plant HSE Leader is the owner of and is accountable for all plant activities related to the health, safety, and environmental protection of Arclin’s employees, community, and surroundings. The HSE Leader is also responsible for basic coordination of plant HR activities. This position will also play a significant role in the administration of the plant’s process safety management program. This individual shall also provide technical support for all related plant operations, responsible for implementation of the HSE management system. In addition, provide support to Corporate HSE and HR as requested.Skills/Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HSE/Engineering or related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in environmental, health, safety, and industrial hygiene.
- Experience in process safety management.
- Air Permitting, Title V, Storm Water, SPCC, SWPPP, Hot Work Permit, LOTO, Confined Space Program, and PSM experience however, we will consider candidates who do not have experience in all of these topics specifically.
- Detail Oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment.
- Microsoft Office including Advanced Excel skills.
- Must have floor supervisor mentality.
How to Apply: