job #12,593: Regional HSE Manager - Midwest - Kerry
Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it’s how we’ve become the world’s leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it’s building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.Skills/Eligibility:
- BS/MS from an accredited institution in Occupational Safety, Environmental Science, Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years of health, safety and environmental experience.
- Knowledge and experience with NFPA and ANSI and systems such as ISO14001.
- Change management.
- Business performance management.
- Broad manufacturing understanding and knowledge.
- Budget management and control.
How to Apply: