Audio/Video Library - Listen and Learn!
Audio Biblioteca - ¡Escuche y Aprenda!
The Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center (PNASH) is proud to offer educational audio programs that highlight important health and safety issues faced by farmworkers and their families. Each story holds lessons on how to stay safe.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Project, Health and Safety of Women Agricultural Workers - Listen to a Spanish-language radionovella on Sexual Harassment prevention. Spanish
- AG StoryCorps® - Life-changing agricultural injury stories from farmers. English
- The Chavira Family - Listen as they cope with issues such as asthma, pesticide exposure, water quality, and workplace abuse common among immigrant farmworker families. English or Spanish
- Ladder Injuries
- Listen to real workers share stories about falls from ladders, the injuries they suffered, and the consequences faced by themselves and their families. English or Spanish
- Watch this video on real life ladder injuries and simple directions to motivate workers to be safe. Spanish with English subtitles
- Heat Illnesses
- Four short radio dramas help the listening audience understand what causes heat illnesses, how to recognize, treat, and prevent them. English or Spanish
- Watch this video novella on the basic signs, symptoms, and treatment of heat illnesses experienced by workers exerting themselves while working in the heat. Spanish with English subtitles