Where to stay
We've reserved two blocks of rooms for the symposium--modern dorm rooms in Alder Commons and hotel rooms at University Inn. Please see below for information on both of these options
Dorm Rooms at Alder Commons
A limited block of single and double rooms have been reserved at Alder Commons. To reserve these rooms, please follow this link:
- Price for 2 nights in a single: $195.00
- Price for 2 nights in a double: $123.00 (price per person, not per room)
- Additional nights can also be added for early arrival or late departure.
About the rooms at Alder:
Symposium guests will reside in doube- or single-occupancy rooms with private baths. All rooms are furnished with twin-size beds, desks, nightstands, dressers, bedding, towels, a small fan, soap, toilet paper, and drinking cups. Telephones providing symposium guests with free local service are available at the Conference Desk. University of Washington residence halls are passively ventilated and not air-conditioned. University of Washington wireless access is available in all public areas of campus and is also accessible in guest rooms. The required login and password are issued by the conference desks. Microwave ovens, laundry facilities, television lounges, and other gathering areas are conveniently located in the residence hall.
Hotel Rooms at University Inn
A block of rooms has been reserved at University Inn in Seattle's University District, walking distance to the symposium. The rate for a deluxe double queen for the symposium is $190.00+ tax, per night. Rates include continental breakfast, wireless internet, and overnight guest parking if available.
To reserve a room at the University Inn:
- Individual call in: 866.866.7977, ask for UW FOH Symposium rate
- Email reservation request to , mentioning UW FOH Symposium rate
- Book online by going to www.universityinnseattle.com, enter 150620UWSC as the group code
- Cutoff date: June 1, 0215