The UW Department of Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences offers 11 graduate degree options and three concurrent degrees.
The chart below provides an at-a-glance overview of our individual graduate degree options. You can also download a PDF of the chart here. Use the menu on the left to learn more about each degree option, or click on the links below.
Interested in an MS or PhD degree? You may qualify for in-state tuition if you reside in one of 16 Western states and territories. Learn more
Questions about our degree programs?
- PhD in Environmental & Occupational Hygiene
- PhD in Environmental Toxicology
Master of Science degrees
- MS in Environmental Health (thesis required)
- MS in Exposure Science (thesis required)
- MS in Occupational Hygiene (thesis required)
- MS in Applied Occupational Hygiene (project/portfolio required, 15-month accelerated program)
- MS in Environmental Toxicology (thesis required)
- MS in Applied Toxicology (project required, 15-month accelerated program)
Master of Public Health degrees
- MPH in Environmental and Occupational Health (practicum and thesis required)
- MPH in One Health (practicum and thesis required)
- MPH in Occupational and Environmental Medicine (practicum and thesis required, usually done in conjunction with a residency/fellowship)