The Center for Exposures, Diseases, Genomics, and Environment (EDGE) Pilot Research Project Program provides initial support for investigators to establish novel lines of research relevant to the missions of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences & the EDGE Center. The program promotes exploration of possible innovative directions representing a significant departure from ongoing funded research for investigators in environmental health sciences. Investigators from other areas of focus are also encouraged to apply their expertise to environmental health research.
You can view/download the following documents for the 2022-2023 EDGE Pilot Projects:
Pilot Projects Timeline:
- Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 – Pre-Applications are due.
- Friday, November 18th, 2022 - Competitive applicants are invited to submit full proposals
- Friday, January 6th, 2023 - Full Invited Proposals due, submission link will be emailed to you
- Tuesday, February 28th, 2023 - Awards announced
- Wednesday, March 1st, 2023 - Funding period begins*
*Contingent receipt of non-competing grant start date and approval from sponsor on any restrictions.