NW PEHSU participates a variety of educational outreach and training services aimed at increasing evidence based knowledge about reproductive and pediatric environmental health issues among health care professionals and the public. Examples include:
- speaking at professional conferences
- hosting workshops or in person training seminars
- creating webinars, online continuing education modules, and factsheets
- participating in community forums and events
- presenting at Grand Rounds
- identifying resources for professional training opportunities,, CME's, and medical fellowships
Serving as an educational resource allows us to empower YOU to improve the wellbeing of children by reducing their risks for harm from environmental hazards.