Catherine Karr, Director
Nicole Errett, Co-Director
Karen Jansen, Manager
Contact Person: Karen Jansen
Bioinformatics & Biostatistics Services:
- Comprehensive support and analysis of mRNA and microRNA expression array data and miRNA target prediction
- Comprehensive support and analysis of biological networks and pathways using numerous packages including: weighted correlation network analysis (WGCNA), gene ontology (GO) analysis, Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA), and gene-set enrichment analysis (GSEA).
- Assistance in the analysis of methylation profiling data derived from targeted enrichment, bisulfite conversion, and massively parallel sequencing
- Advanced analysis of proteomics data
- Advanced analysis of metabolomics data
- Support for integration of different types of OMICs data
- Facilitate analysis of RNA-seq and ChIP-seq data generated by massively parallel sequencing
- General statistical consultation & data analysis
- Support preparation & review of manuscripts, grant proposals
Clinical & Translational Services:
- Two-way facilitation of interaction between basic scientists and clinical/translational/population-based scientists, to enable innovative approaches that span disciplines.
- A dedicated core facility space for clinical testing, physiological testing, and collection and storage of human samples.
- Assistance with IRB issues, identification of staffing solutions for human subjects research, subject recruitment/screening and retention, laboratory assay coordination and organization and application of toxicokinetic approaches.
- Help developing repositories of samples from well-characterized populations with specific environmental exposures.