Use these hands-on sessions developed for four of the practical solutions during short “shop” or “tailgate” safety sessions. Or integrate them into a more comprehensive training class. The hands-on examples will reinforce the two key safety messages associated with each solution or substitute your own messages.
The kit contains a supply list, training tips, a copy of the solution, and a poster of the solution with two key safety messages for each of the following:
- Thermo-wind meter for checking local weather conditions
- Spill containment trays and tubs
- Scrub brush for decontamination
- Ammunition box for storing emergency eyewash
It also includes resources for obtaining supplies and additional pesticide safety information.
PSPS Training Kit Manual
- Download Manual English
Training Posters (42"x30")
- Thermo-wind meter for checking local weather conditions English or Spanish and English
- Spill containment trays and tubs English or Spanish and English
- Scrub brush for decontamination English or Spanish and English
- Ammunition box for storing emergency eyewash English or Spanish and English
We hope the kit will inspire you to incorporate solutions into your own training style, develop your own hands-on teaching tools, or discover new practical solutions.
We would greatly appreciate hearing about any solutions you develop and your experience with this guide and kit.
Contact PNASH with your comments, questions, and feedback!
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: (800) 330-0827, Kit Galvin