All admitted students are considered for funding
Click on one of our programs to apply now!
- Industrial Hygiene/Exposure Science
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Occupational Medicine Residency
- Occupational Health Services Research
- Occupational Health at the Human-Animal Interface
Student funding packages from NWCOHS cover tuition, student health insurance, living stipends and fees.
Applying for funding is simple: Students apply directly to one of our five core academic programs. All admitted students are considered for funding. No separate funding request is required.