Welcome to the ¡Etiquetas de pesticidas, ahora!™ / Pesticide Labels, Now!™ App
Visit for more information
The mobile app with Health, Safety, and Environmental information for pesticide labels in Spanish and English.
This risk management tool features:
- 40 labels used in apple and pear production. (Offline)
- Anytime, anywhere, access. No connectivity needed.
- A user-friendly interface and easy navigation.
- Direct access to pesticide labels approved for Washington.* (Online)
- Links to pesticide safety and WPS resources in Spanish and English. (Online)
✔︎ Anytime, anywhere, access, no connectivity needed.
- H, S, & E information for 40 labels used in apple and pear production.
- The label English with contextual Spanish translations.
✔︎ Additional features with connectivity
- Direct access to pesticide labels approved for Washington.*
- Links to pesticide safety and WPS resources in Spanish and English.
✔︎ User-friendly interface. Easy navigation.
*The search function accesses the labels from the Pesticide Information
Center Online (PICOL) website at Washington State University.
Use the app and let us know
The ¡Etiquetas de pesticidas, ahora!™/Pesticide Labels, Now!™ app is free. It is a product of the Etiquetas bilingües de pesticidas™/Bilingual Pesticide Safety Project™. The upcoming app, PestiSeguro™/PestiSafe™ will be available as a premium product.
Agricultural stakeholders are an essential component to the App's success. The Stakeholder Advisory Group (SAG), composed of producers/growers and industry organizations, as well as crop consultants, informed the pesticide label selection and app's development. Others, including farm managers and pesticide handlers participated in the app testing and evaluation.
Funding and support
The Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center (PNASH) at the University of Washington and the Washington Wine Industry Foundation (WWIF) are partners in bringing this free app to Washington Agriculture. Funding and support for this project has been provided by the State of Washington, Department of Labor & Industries, Safety & Health Investment Projects (SHIP).
This work was developed by the University of Washington
Spanish translations in this work are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License by the State of Washington 2020-2022. You can access a copy of the translations here.
The source code for this app is released under the 3-Clause BSD license. You can retrieve a copy of the source code from the repository https://github.com/pnashlabels/pln-ebp.
PNASH - University of Washington
- Pablo Palmández (hablo español)
Agricultural Research and Safety Extensionist
Washington Wine Industry Foundation (industry partner)
- Vicky Scharlau, Stakeholder Advisory Group
Washington Wine Industry Foundation
Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety & Health Center
Safety and Health Investment Projects Grant Program