Applications for graduate programs are closed for 2023. Please visit our How to Apply page for admissions information for 2024.
BS students can declare the major every quarter. See Declaring the Major for more information.
Contact an adviser
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 206-543-4207
- Schedule a Zoom (default) or phone appointment.
If you would like to schedule an in-person appointment, please let us know in your booking. We will contact you to confirm if an in-person appointment is available for the day and time you selected.
- Exploring DEOHS undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Your timeline for applying to the Environmental Public Health major or Environmental Health Sciences graduate degrees
Current Undergraduate Students:
- Registration & academic planning for the Environmental Public Health major
- Questions regarding campus processes and resources
MS, MPH and PhD students can meet with Trina for:
- academic planning and registration questions
- guidance and support on meeting the milestones for your degree
- help with navigating policies and procedures in DEOHS, SPH, the Graduate School and UW
- any other questions you have but don't know who to ask
- Exploring environmental/occupational health careers that are the best fit with your skills and interests
- Building skills that employers are looking for
- Identifying internship opportunities that integrate academic learning with hands-on experience
- Revising your resume/CV and crafting a compelling cover letter
- Tapping into the DEOHS alumni network
Counseling Services Coordinator
Manager of Experiential Learning & Career Services
Assistant Director of Academic Services