Graduate applicants: Please visit our How to Apply page for 2024 admissions information.
Bachelor of Science students can declare the major every quarter. See Declaring the Major for more information.
Contact an adviser
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 206-543-4207
- Schedule a Zoom (default) or phone appointment.
If you would like to schedule an in-person appointment, please let us know in your booking. We will contact you to confirm if an in-person appointment is available for the day and time you selected.
- Exploring the Bachelor of Science in Environmental Public Health major or minor.
- Your timeline for applying to the Environmental Public Health major or minor.
Current Undergraduate Students:
- Registration & academic planning for the Environmental Public Health major.
- Questions regarding campus processes and resources.
Prospective MS, MPH and PhD Students:
- Questions about the application requirements, timeline and process.
- Finding the right degree for your interests in environmental public health.
Current MS, MPH and PhD Students:
- Guidance and support on academic planning, registration, and meeting the milestones for your degree.
- Help with navigating policies and procedures in DEOHS, SPH, the Graduate School and UW.
- Any other questions you have but don't know who to ask.
Current BS, MS, MPH and PhD Students and Alumni:
- Exploring environmental/occupational health careers that are the best fit with your skills and interests.
- Building skills that employers are looking for.
- Identifying internship opportunities that integrate academic learning with hands-on experience.
- Revising your resume/CV and crafting a compelling cover letter.
- Tapping into the DEOHS alumni network.
Counseling Services Coordinator
Manager of Experiential Learning & Career Services
Amy Gundlach Ritter
Graduate Program Adviser