Our Internship Program
Our undergraduate and graduate students complete internships to gain professional experience and skills. Our interns provide a source of motivated pre-professionals to complete short-term projects or tasks. Hiring an intern for your organization allows you the opportunity to invest in future professionals as well as to provide supervisory opportunities to your current employees. In 2015, 100% of our internship sites reported that they would be willing to hire their intern again. If you are interested in hosting an intern in 2017, you may want to view this upcoming webinar:
Interested in starting an internship program but a little unsure about what all is involved? Thoughtful planning will help you create internships that are truly a win-win. In this webinar, we’ll explore internship basics, identify key elements of a successful internship program, and discuss an overview of the intern hiring process. Register now for this free workshop by .
2016 Internship Partners
UW DEOHS thanks these organizations for their support of UW students:
- Environmental and Occupational Health Microbiology Lab, University of Washington
- Environmental Health and Safety, University of Washington
- Judd Wire, Inc
- National Park Service
- Pierce County Health Department
- Seacast Inc.
- Seattle & King County Public Health Department
- Simpson Lab, University of Washington
- Snohomish County Health District
- Toray Composites
- US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps